The best herbal medicine for strengthens the kidney (Zamurd) is a natural herb, that is, a plant. But before one goes out and starts to use herbs to strengthen their kidney, it may be prudent to first learn about their properties. First, they should be recognized as a natural remedy. This is because herbal medicines are not patented and so cannot be protected by patents. As such, their properties can be used without a prescription. Herbs are also considered natural because they are derived from living things.
Besides, herbal medicine (Zamurd) has been used successfully to treat other medical conditions, including urinary tract infections and bladder stones. It is also used to relieve pain and treat other symptoms that accompany diseases and other disorders. For example, it is used to alleviate discomfort in the liver that accompanies hepatitis. There are also some herbs that have been found effective in supporting kidney function. These herbs are the following:
– Yam. In Chinese medicine, it is considered an herb that supports kidney health. It is said that eating large amounts of this vegetable can reduce the symptoms of kidney disease. The good thing is that you can find Yam in a wide variety of Asian cuisines. The best herbal medicine for strengthens the kidney is to eat plenty of Yam.
– Cascara Sagrada. This root can be found in northern India. This herb can help prevent kidney stones. It also helps strengthen the kidney, preventing kidney stone formation and reduces the risk of kidney infection. This herb is also believed to boost the immune system.
– Berberis vulgaris. It is an herbal solution that has been used for thousands of years. It is said that this herb is the best cure for kidney problems. Berberis vulgaris contains alkaloids that can reduce the production of urine and also help in excreting the waste from the kidneys.
– Staphysagris. It is said that staphysagris contains anti-inflammatory elements that can lessen the pain caused by inflamed kidneys. Since it is herbal medicine, it can be taken with other medicines that are used for treating kidney problems. Some of these medications include Astragalus, Bromezyme, Cantharis, and Calcarea carbonica.
– Juice of cucumber. Cucumber has natural antioxidants that can prevent damage to the kidney. It can be used as an alternative to alcoholic beverages. Drinking a glass of cucumber juice daily can help alleviate pain caused by inflamed kidneys.
These are some of the best herbal medicines for strengthens the kidney. There are more available in the market. Some of them can also be purchased online. While buying such medicines online, make sure you check the ingredients so that you get the medicine that suits your needs. If you take them in the correct manner, you will definitely notice a major change in your kidney condition.
– Licorice. Licorice is known to reduce pain in the kidney and bladder. In Chinese medicine, licorice is used to relieve kidney complaints such as back pain and kidney stones. It has anti-inflammatory properties and can relieve the pain caused due to inflammation. Licorice is available in the form of tea, powder, and capsules.
– Red Clover. Red Clover is effective in supporting the function of the kidney. It also helps increase the flow of urine, improve excretory functions and strengthen the overall functioning of the kidney. It can be used to treat kidney complaints such as nausea and vomiting, chronic cough, and fever. However, excessive consumption of red clover may cause diarrhea. Consult a naturopath if you are using red clover in excess.
– Garlic. Garlic is an antibiotic and analgesic. It is an excellent blood cleanser and can be used to treat blood infections, kidney infections, fungal infections, and skin disorders like psoriasis and dermatitis. It is a rich source of antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E and has a strong antiviral component.
– Ashwagandha or Withania somnifera. Research shows that ashwagandha or Withania somnifera has good therapeutic effects in treating disorders of the kidneys and reproductive organs. It can strengthen the overall functioning of the kidney and help prevent kidney stone formation in women.
The best herbal medicine for strengthens the kidney (Zamurd) is made of all-natural ingredients and soothes the body and spirit at the same time. Herbal medicines have been used to strengthen the kidney since ancient times and have been found very effective in treating kidney failure. This kind of medicine, which is called ‘chest. strengthens the kidney by increasing the solubility of the filtered blood, thereby increasing the volume of the blood, which in turn forces the urine to be formed more efficiently and removes more elements, harmful to the kidney. This medicine also reduces the levels of acid in the blood and increases the metabolic activities of the body.
‘Purana’ is one of the most important elements in this medicine. It contains ingredients like Punarnavadi Mandur, Gokshuradi Vati, Gokshur, Haritaki (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis), Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Patol (Tricosanthe dioica), Patha (Cissampelos pareira), Musta (Cyperus rotundus), Kutki (Picrorrhiza kurroa), Tandullya (Amaranthus polygamous), Nimba (Azadirachta indica), Khadeer (Acacia catechu) and Bhrungraj (Eclipta Alba). Medicines like Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Mandukparni (Centella Asiatica), and Khurasani ova (Hyoscyamus Niger) can also be used for strengthening the kidney. These medicines have the added benefit of improving the immunity of the body.
Medicines like Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Bala (Sida cordifolia) and Naagbala (Grewia hirsuta) help in the formation of healthy kidney cells. Ashwagandha is a strong antioxidant that can improve the immune status of the kidney and increase the efficacy of antibiotics. Tulsi is an anti-inflammatory medicine, which is useful for improving the function of the kidneys and also has beneficial effects on other organ systems like the skin, eyes, ears, and brain. Bala is traditional ayurvedic medicine, which helps in improving the excretion of urine and controlling the level of sugar in the blood. It can be useful for reducing the risk of infections and controlling diabetes.