What could be better than a combination of cool water, hot sun, happy friends, refreshing drinks, delectable snacks, exciting games, and fantastic custom balloon decor?!
By the way, if you do everything correctly, you have a good chance of killing everyone in the room! So, we’ve gathered some stunning kid pool party decorations to help you make your event stand out!
How To Decor A Pool Party For Kids
- Choose a vibrant holiday color scheme, such as orange, green, blue, and turquoise.
- Order a large number of balloons in various sizes and colors to create various tropical fruits, and add fresh greenery to make leaves and petioles.
- If you’re going to use flowers as table decorations for a kid’s pool party, don’t just use ordinary bouquets; decorate them creatively! Wrap bouquets with ribbon or a thin colored mesh and insert decorative bugs on thin kebab sticks. Make bouquets with unusual elements like butterflies or feathers.
- There should be a variety of inflatable toys in the water so guests can splash around and have fun!
- Decorate the trees with a bright ribbon, garland, lanterns, and flower-filled handmade pots.
- Purchase a sufficient number of candles: when evening arrives, candles, along with additional soft lighting, will create a cozy atmosphere.
Custom Balloon Decor Ideas For Pool Party
Color combinations and the use of specific decorative elements in specific areas of your holiday venue and in certain arrangements are some basic rules that you must understand in order to make your decorations relevant and compelling. But don’t forget to trust your instincts and let your imagination run wild!
We’ve compiled a list of the best kid’s pool party decorations ideas to help you make this special day truly unforgettable!
- Balloon themed arches
Believe us when we say that a pool party for kids can be transformed into an extremely memorable event with stunning custom balloon decor. You can install a rainbow balloon arch directly above the water, or a frameless arch of balls of various sizes and delicate shades that hangs down beautifully from a tree and descends right into the water!
- Summer-themed balloons in the pool
Search the Internet for balloons that best match the theme of your celebration. Lifebuoys made of Mylar balloons, inflatable swans and dinosaurs, fruits, and disco balls are examples.
Another nice idea is to order some large bubbles, fill them with helium, tie them to different lengths of fishing line, tie each piece to weight, and scatter these weights in different places in the water.
- Balloon palm trees
Pool party decorating ideas should be bright and well-thought-out if you want to make something special for your children. These palm trees will transport your guests to the heart of the jungle! You will need the following materials to make an average-sized palm:
- 45 5″ gold (or brown) round balls;
- 8 260 green twisting balloons;
- 6 160 yellow twisting items
You can also add a cute Mylar Cockatoo to the top of your palm tree to make the decor more realistic!
Summer, sun, and water are our closest companions… We hope you’ll agree that there’s nothing better on a hot summer day than a pool party!
If you’re still undecided about where to celebrate your child’s birthday, a pool party is an ideal solution, and bright decor will help you quickly create vibes, spend this day unforgettable, get a tonne of cool photos, and have a tonne of positive emotions!
So do you want to get the best custom balloon decor in Swampscott? Look no further than Kelleher Creations. Make a purchase online!