We are sharing with you the delicious dinner ideas recipe perfect for busy nights where you do not want to spend hours in the kitchen.
Here are some of their picks, along with several of our favourites! you can try our keto friands recipe
- Moong dal Idli:
Today’s recipe is a great breakfast/ tiffin recipe made with moong dal, also it gets ready really quickly.
These idlis are soft and yummy and it is a great recipe.
Ingredients required for Moong Dal Idli:
- 1 cup moong dal
- ¼ cup curd (thick)
- 2 tsp. oil
- ½ tsp. mustard
- 1 tsp. cumin / jeera
- 1 tsp. chana dal
- 2 chillis (finely chopped)
- 1-inch ginger (finely chopped)
- Few curry leaves
- 5 cashews (chopped)
- ½ carrots (grated)
- Pinch hing / asafoetida
- 2 tbsp. coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. Eno fruit salt
Preparation Method for Moong dal Idli:
- Take a large bowl and soak one cup of moong dal in water for 3 to 4 hours.
- Drain off all the water and put this dal into a blender and blend it to make a smooth paste (make sure not to add water to it).
- Take a bowl and add moong dal paste into it and add ¼ cup curd in it and mix it well till well combined.
- Take a skillet over medium-high heat and add two tablespoons of oil in it and add ½ tsp. mustard seeds, 1 tsp. cumin seeds, 1 tsp. chana dal, 2 chillies, 1-inch ginger, a few curry leaves and 3 cashews in it and stir well till well-combined ad cook it for one minute.
- Transfer this into the moong dal batter bowl.
- Then add chopped coriander leaves in it and salt according to taste.
- Now pour this batter into the idli plate.
- Steam it for 10 to 15 minutes on medium flame.
- Serve moong dal idli with tomato sauce or green chutney.
Nutritional Information for Moong Dal Idli:
- Energy – 143Kcal.
- Protein – 5.5 g.
- Fibre – 0.9 gms.
- Carbohydrates – 26.3 gms.
- Saturated Fatty Acids – 0.68 gms.
- Sugar – 0 gms.
- Trans Fatty Acid – 0 gms.
- Philly cheesesteak egg rolls:
These Philly cheese steak egg rolls are going to be your go-to appetizer or snack when you want to impress without a lot of stress. You have to try at least once keto blueberry buckle
Ingredients required for Philly cheesesteak egg rolls:
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- 24 egg roll wrappers
- 12 slices of American cheese
- ¾ cup vegetable oil for frying
Preparation Method for Philly Cheesesteak egg rolls:
- Take a skillet over medium-high heat and add beef to it and cook it till it turns browned and breaks into pieces.
- Then add Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper and carefully remove from the pan.
- Then in the same skillet melt butter and add chopped onion and bell pepper and stir well.
- Then add the beef mixture into the skillet and stir well.
- Now we have to prepare the wrappers.
- On a flat surface lay egg roll wrappers and place ½ slice of American cheese onto each.
- On the top of the egg roll add three tablespoons of filling.
- Pull the bottom left corner over the filling and fold the two sides in, moistening edges with water as you go; roll tightly.
- Take a saucepan and add 1-inch oil to it over medium-high heat.
- When heated up the oil add 3 to 4 egg rolls and fry them till it turns brown.
- Do the same process with the remaining egg rolls.
Nutritional Information for Philly cheesesteak egg rolls:
33 calories; protein 7.2g; carbohydrates 6g; fat 8.9g; cholesterol 28.3mg; sodium 330.3mg
Italian Cream Cake
Italian Cream cake is so easy and so good. This recipe is hard to find so here it is.
You cannot go wrong with this classic! It is a great addition to any gathering!
It is one of my most popular keto cake recipes and with good reason.
Let me show you how to make it. I will show you step by step recipe and how to make it.
Ingredients required for Italian Cream Cake:
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5eggs, room temperature*, separated
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 1/4 cups cake flour
- 1 cupbuttermilk
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2(8- ounce) blocks of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 8 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans, plus more for garnish, if desired
How to prepare Italian Cream Cake:
- Firstly we have to preheat our oven to 325F and then take 3 cake pans and grease it with cooking spray.
- Then cut parchment paper into 3 round shapes to fit in the bottoms of the pans.
- Then place this parchment paper into pans and coat it with baking spray.
- Take a bowl and add oil, butter, and sugar and mix well with a hand mixer or electric mixer till well combined.
- Then add egg yolks and combine them till it turns smooth scraping the sides of the bowl as required.
- Then add almond extract, vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and mix well till well combined.
- Then we have to add flour and buttermilk in rotated additions from the beginning and ending with flour and mix well till it turns into a smooth shape and well combined.
- Then add crushed coconut and pecans and set it aside.
- Take a clean bowl and add cream of tartar and egg whites and mix well till well combined and beat this mixture for 5 to 7 minutes till stiff peaks form.
- Then fold the egg whites into the cake batter till well combined.
- Pour the batter into 3 cake pans and bake it for 30 to 35 minutes or till the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool completely and then transfer to a serving plate.
- Take a large bowl and add cream cheese and butter and with the help of a hand, a mixer mix well till well combined or make it smooth.
- Then add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Then add vanilla extract, almond extract, and chopped pecans and make a creamy paste.
- Place one cake on a cake plate and cover the top with a cup of frosting and spread carefully.
- Top with another cake and repeat the process.
- Top with another cake layer and top with the remaining frosting.
- You can top with chopped pecans.
- Slice and serve.
Nutritional Information for Italian Cream Cake:
slice (109g )
Calories from Fat 211. Calories 413.
35% Total Fat 23g.
55% Saturated Fat 11g.
29% Cholesterol 87mg.
9% Sodium 213mg.
3% Potassium 109mg.
16% Total Carbohydrates 47g.
Morning breakfast special kheer recipe, anyone can make.
It is delicious like an earthquake cake recipe.
As you know it is an Indian dessert. So you must be fascinated by what is rice kheer.
Ingredients required for Rice kheer:
¼ cup basmati rice
1-litre whole milk – 4 cups
6 tablespoons sugar or add as required
½ teaspoon cardamom powder or 5 to 6 green cardamoms powdered in mortar-pestle (Choti elaichi powder)
1 pinch of saffron strands or 14 to 16 saffron strands
1 tablespoon chopped or sliced almonds or blanched almonds
One tablespoon chopped or sliced cashews
1 tablespoon chopped or sliced unsalted pistachios
1 tablespoon golden raisins
How to prepare Rice kheer:
Firstly wash the rice into the water.
Then soak the rice for 15 to 20 minutes.
Take a small pan and heat the water.
When water is bubbling switch off the flame.
Then add seven to eight almonds to it.
Cover and set it aside for 30 minutes.
- Take a large saucepan and add full-fat milk into the wide pan.
- Turn the flame to medium-high heat and stir well fully till milk does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- We have to boil the milk.
- Take a small bowl and put one tablespoon of milk into the small bowl.
- Then add a few saffron strands into the milk and set it aside.
- When the milk begins to boil exhaust all the water from the rice and add into the hot boiling milk and mix it very well.
- Keep the flame low and cook rice on low heat.
- Continue to cook the rice grains till they are 50 per cent cooked.
- Then mix sugar according to your taste.
- Cook the rice well.
Flavouring the Rice Kheer:
- Then add half a teaspoon of cardamom powder and add blanched and peeled sliced almonds, chopped cashews and sliced pistachios and mix it well till well combined.
- Then add in it saffron-infused milk.
- Mix it well and continue cooking it on low flame till rice kheer thickens.
- At the last add golden raisins.
- Take a serving bowl and pour the kheer into the serving bowl.
- We can serve kheer hot, warm or chilled.
- We can refrigerate kheer in a closed container for one to two days.
- Enjoy this delicious dish.
Nutritional Information for Rice Kheer:
Amount Per serving (1 small bowl)
Calories 140Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 1mg67%
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1mg59%
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 1mg5%
Vitamin B6 1mg50%
Vitamin E 1mg7%
Vitamin K 1µg1%
Vitamin B9 (Folate) 3µg1%
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is rice kheer made of?
It is made with basmati rice, whole milk, sugar and nuts.
Is Rice Kheer good for health?
It contains a good amount of starch which helps in improving gut health.