Red wine has been getting positive and feel-good reviews since forever. The fact that there is no mental chaos that red wine can’t fix is a universal truth. From Rumi to Martin Luther, everyone has affirmed the benefits of drinking red wine daily.
Picture Courtesy – Femina.in
How is the red wine made?
After the dark-coloured grapes have been crushed and then fermented, then red wine is made. The colour of the wine varies according to its age. It is like a glass of elixir for humans as it helps in combating cardiovascular diseases, overweight, skin anomalies.
If you want to unwind, then grab a glass of this burgundy coloured wine and sit back on the chair on the balcony. Also, drinking red wine compensates for a day of not going to the gym. That solves everything, right?
How should red wine be consumed?
Since there are plenty of benefits of drinking one glass of red wine a day, people might tend to drink it excessively for faster and better results. However, that concept is wrong. It should be consumed in strict moderation, that is, neither too much nor too less.
Picture Courtesy – Stylecraze
What are the benefits of drinking red wine for beauty?
Outer beauty is reflected in the glow of your skin, and red wine helps in enhancing that beauty of the skin.
You must include red wine in your skincare regime. How? We will teach you that.
1. It fights against the damage caused to the skin –
It is not uncommon that your skin has to wage wars against ultra-violet rays of the sun and the dangerous pollution. Your skin can also suffer from premature ageing and dark spots. To combat all these, the antioxidant property of red wine is mandatory in the beauty routine.
2. Enjoy elastic and clear skin –
If you have a skin that breaks out all the time, that is, is susceptible to acne and skin infection, then red wine is meant for you. Its antiseptic property and the anti-inflammatory property are beneficial. You can also use red wine dabbed on a sponge for exfoliation and even toning of your skin.
How is mental health affected by drinking red wine?
It is said that one of the benefits of drinking red wine daily is the effective improvement of low mood. Red wine is good for both mind and soul. How?
- There are chances that you might not suffer from depression if you indulge in drinking red wine. Research showed that traces of depression were less in people who drank at least 5 glasses of wine every week.
- Elderly people are prone to Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. So, a study was conducted on how to reduce that risk. That study proclaimed that elderly or middle-aged people who drink red wine at least twice a day are not likely to suffer from these.
What are the benefits of drinking red wine for weight loss?
Piceatannol and resveratrol are present in red wine. These help in keeping a check on your body weight. In case you don’t want extra fat deposits, then drink at least two glasses of red wine. The white fat is converted into beige fat. Losing it is very simple and easy. It also helps in reducing the rate of weight gain in women.
Picture Courtesy – Bolte Raho
More benefits of drinking red wine daily –
- Red wine prevents the harmful action of Helicobacter pylori which resides in your stomach. Therefore, any problem of indigestion or any problem in the stomach can be resolved by red wine consumption.
2. Another benefit of drinking red wine is the minimization of suffering from ovarian, colon and prostate cancer. How? The resveratrol present in red wine successfully combats the action of a protein that aids cancer.
3. It helps in regulating the cholesterol level which helps in reducing the risk of suffering from heart ailment and stroke which eventually increases your life’s longevity.
4. Red wine is rich in melatonin which helps in rectifying the sleep cycle. So, be ready to bid goodbye to insomnia and get ready to sleep better.
Why should you drink red wine in this period of Covid-19?
All you have to take care of during this global apocalypse is your immune system so that even if your body is affected, your body can fight it off. Your body needs flavonoids for this purpose. Flavonoids are present in red wine.
So, cheer up because now you have an authentic and legitimate reason to drink wine without feeling guilty. Carrying and using an alcohol hand sanitizer is not the only precaution for Covid-19. Drinking red wine moderately helps with it as well.
George R.R.Martin has rightfully said that wine makes everything plausible. When we talk about all the benefits of drinking red wine, we find that it is a master of all trades. So, now that you have got the answer to “what are the health benefits of drinking red wine?”, please include it in your daily routine.