According to the research, it is proven that a sexual disorder like premature ejaculation can be seen in 1 out of 3 men with the age of around 20 to 45 years. The problem of premature ejaculation in ordinary language is the early ejaculation of intercourse that occurs in the male partner. Several male partners suffer from severe pain during ejaculation or the time after ejaculation. Painful ejaculation is a severe sexual illness that can ruin your relationship with your spouse, and it is also responsible for low-self esteem and less confidence in males. It is essential to know that this type of sexual illness if found early, can be treated without treatments and surgeries. But if the extent of the disorder is big, then it may be an indication or a sign from many serious health issues like prostatitis, prostate cancer, etc.
If a person is suffering from premature ejaculation, then it is natural that his relationship with his partner and his sex life is affected the most. And that’s why it is necessary to treat this kind of illness as soon as possible. It is advised to visit a sexologist/andrologist immediately if you’re having any sexual disorders like delayed ejaculation or premature ejaculation.
Institute of Andrology and Sexual Health is the best hospital that offers the best treatments for treating your premature ejaculation with the highest success rate in Jaipur. Dr Chirag Bhandari is the best sexologist in Jaipur who has an experience of more than seven years in the respective field.
What is premature ejaculation?
Painful Ejaculation is also known as Anorgasmia or Orgasmalgia. This type of sexual illness occurs when ejaculation happens sooner than expected by a man or his spouse while having sexual intercourse. And it can also cause pain and discomfort during ejaculation or afterwards.
Premature ejaculation can affect a man physically as well as mentally. And it also has various adverse effects on a couple. Sometimes a man feels frustrated and embarrassed when they suffer from the pain while doing physical activity. If you’re having swelling and other problems in the prostate, then you’re more prone to ejaculation.
How does ejaculation work in a male body?
The nervous system controls the ejaculation in men. When a man reaches stimulation, the signals are sent to the brain and the spinal cord. When a person reaches a level of thrill and excitement, the signal again is sent to reproductive organs by the brain. And these signals then cause semen to be released through the male reproductive organ, and this process causes ejaculation.
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation
The symptoms vary from person to person for painful ejaculation. And there are chances that these symptoms may change from time to time. In some cases, the symptoms do not occur while masturbation but they feel them while having sexual activity with their partner.
- And the various symptoms by which you can identify your sexual intercourse are as follows:
- They suffer from pain while masturbating
- They feel pain in the penis and the area surrounding the penis
- They suffer from pain before or after ejaculation
- Pain while urination
- The pain in the reproductive organ for at least 24 hours after ejaculation is a sign.
Treatments by Institute of Andrology and Sexual Health
IASH, Jaipur has the best sex specialists in Jaipur that offers the best treatments for your premature ejaculation problem. They follow Personalized Treatment Protocol, according to which each patient gets personalized treatments according to their unique and different need for sexual disorder treatments. They deal with each and every aspect of male infertility like premature ejaculation, delayed ejaculation, male impotence or erectile dysfunction.
The methodology for premature ejaculation varies from person to person because each person faces different issues with the same problem, and the extent of the problem is different from each person.
There are plenty of treatments for painful ejaculation like sex therapy, pelvic floor rehabilitation programs (pelvic gym), topical treatment (use of lignocaine based sprays for the penis), oral medicines and surgeries. They also provide behavioral therapies for patients who are suffering from any sexual illness because of psychological disorders.
IASH, Jaipur has also come up with the latest and advanced SHOCK WAVE THERAPY MACHINE, which originated from Germany. DR. Chirag Bhandari brought this latest machine in Jaipur to the Institute of Andrology and Sexual Health for a painless, drug-free, safe and effective treatment for premature ejaculation.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
Though the exact reason for premature ejaculation is not known, it is said that serotonin plays a significant role in this disease. Serotonin is a natural substance that is made by nerves in the body. And serotonin in high amounts in the brain can increase the time of ejaculation. Likewise, a low amount of serotonin can decrease the time to ejaculation.
Mental health and wellness is also responsible for many disorders in men. The psychological causes the ejaculation are:
- Stress and anxiety
- Unimaginary expectation by sexual intercourse
- Sexual health history
- Low confidence
- Lack of communication between the partners
- Other relationship issues
Various biological factor affecting male infertility are:
- Viruses and bacterias also affect a person’s sexual health and wellness.
- Unusual hormonal level
- Infections in the male reproductive area or urethra
- Any type of brain chemicals called neurotransmitters.
Types of Premature Ejaculation
When you have an illness, it is vital to know everything about that issue like cause, type, and various other things. If you’re suffering from premature ejaculation, then you must know about types of ejaculation.
- Lifelong (also known as primary one): When a person has no control over his ejaculation from the starting of his first sexual intercourse, then it is considered as the primary one. If not treated very soon, the problem of premature ejaculation can remain for the rest of your life.
- Acquired (also known as secondary): A person with acquired PE is the one who develops this disorder after a specific time of normal sexual functioning.
The most intense type of PE is called Portus Ejaculation. This type of PE before any penetration.
Why IASH is the best to treat Premature Ejaculation?
IASH, Jaipur has the best solutions to each and every problem related to male-reproductive issues that need to be consulted with professionals. Visit IASH Jaipur with the best success rate of more than 65% in Jaipur.
Highlights of Institute of Andrology and Sexual Health :
- Thet gives expert guidance and counselling sessions with fertility professionals.
- The clinic consists of highly equipped and advanced machines and evidence-based equipment for treatments.
- They use various international methods and methodologies for a higher success rate.
- The treatments not only have the highest success rate but are also affordable and light on the pocket.
- Have a multidisciplinary approach to treat sexual illness with a goal-oriented approach to improving lifestyle.
- Online consultation with experts is provided for people from different cities and countries who are searching for proper guidance on sexual health and wellness.
- All the treatments are held under the guidance of Dr Chirag Bhandari, the best sexologist in Jaipur.
- Privacy and anonymity of each and every patient is kept safe.
A proper treatment or guidance by sexologists can help you to recover your premature ejaculation or other sexual disorder. After that, you can lead a happy and healthy life with your partner. If your illness is not treated under a particular time, it can have a terrible effect on your body and your life as well. Consult Dr. Chirag Bhandari- the best sexologist in Jaipur at IASH, Jaipur and get the best solutions for you sex-related problems and any guidance.
Visit IASH, Jaipur now
Contact No. : +91 9602081813