Are you searching for solution to extract Outlook attachments to a folder? If so, your search is over. In this article, we provide the easiest way to export attachments from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 etc. Before we start, let’s look at Outlook.
Many users use Outlook email clients application. This application is used to send and receive e-mails through an Internet connection. Sometimes, from the user’s point of view, they face problems and need a solution to delete files completely from MS Outlook. Then they start looking for solutions that can help them well and provide solutions in no time.
After a lot of research and investigation, some users do not get the solutions that work according to their needs or requirements. So in this case, you can find search help from the discussion below. Here we will talk about important things and how people can easily delete Outlook attachments in folders without any problem. Another advantage of the solution presented in the following steps is that there will be no data loss problem. This is one of the main concerns of people who seek help when exporting important documents from Outlook.
Follow the User Scenario: Extract Outlook Attachments to a Folder
“When the PST file exceeds the maximum limit, I always backup it. Due to urgent business needs, I need to delete some attached files from the backup PST file. Because some backup PST files that need to be downloaded from attachments, using the manual Is there a tool that can help remove all attachments from multiple PST files into a folder?
“I am looking for an Outlook attachment extractor for my Windows PC. I have a huge mailbox with important files. Now I need to extract attachments from Outlook. Please help me to solve this problem. please any good solution for this as soon as possible.”
From the above questions, it is clear that one needs a good solution to extract Outlook PST attachments for quick purposes. Today, many companies and individuals use this Outlook email application for their business and personal purposes. This is because the MS Outlook email application is one of the leading tools in the IT industry, easy to use and understand.
Why Need to Extract Extract Outlook Attachments
Due to large Outlook files (with large attachments), users may encounter various reasons.
Outlook data files may be damaged or corrupted due to attachment file size problem.
Errors often occur when using Outlook, which reduces efficiency and productivity.
Users cannot send and receive emails easily.
Outlook may also freeze and close the application unexpectedly.
How to Extract Outlook Attachments to a Folder – Two Solutions
Now we continue with the step-by-step instructions on the two best solutions. We have explained manuals and solutions to delete all attachments from Outlook. However, it is all up to the user to choose the method that best suits their needs.
Solution 1: How to Download Outlook PST Attachments to a Folder – Manually
This is the most common way to save all attachments in Outlook. You can use this guide to delete all attachments from Outlook, but the main disadvantage of this solution is that you can download all attachments one by one from Outlook . You cannot download all attachments from Outlook. To use this benefit, you must choose the method above.
- Start and Run the Outlook mail program on the system
- Now open the email from which you want to delete attachments
- Right-click the emails and Choose “Save all attachments” from the drop-down list
- All links will appear on a new tab. Choose all and Press OK to continue
- Locate and specify a folder on the system to download all email attachments, and then Hit OK
- to finish! ! This way you can delete all attachments from Outlook.
To download another file extension, you have to repeat this step again, which is a bit complicated. However, if you don’t want to use the device, you still have to. Otherwise, there is no other solution than these two.
Solution 2: Extract Microsoft Outlook Attachments to a Folder Using VBA
- Start MS Outlook and press Alt + F11 to open VBA
- Remember to import the VBA macro from the link below to export the Outlook link to a folder
After launching the VBA editor, go to File >> Import File >> Select the saved file mAttachmentSaver.bas >> Click Open to extract the Outlook attachment into the folder
- From MS Outlook, select the email you want to remove some attachments from
Press Alt + F8 to open the Macros dialog box and enable all macros when saving Outlook attachments to the default folder
- Then select ExecuteSaving>>Run>>Browse Folder and specify the location to save the special attachment
Solution 3: Automatic Solution to Extract Outlook Attachments to a Folder
To solve the difficult process of manually extracting attachments from multiple Outlook files, SysTools Outlook Attachment Extractor Tool is the best solution. With this tool, you can easily overcome all manual problems while extracting PST files. The latest v4.0 software provides better performance and accurate results. It can also extract attachments not only from Outlook PST files, but also from OST and BAK files.
This application allows users to remove all attachments from all folders or only selected folders. In addition to deleting email attachments, this utility is used to save all attachments from contacts, calendars, and other mail items. The tool also comes with custom filters. This includes date filter options, name recommendations, size filters and more!
This tool is great for downloading and saving Outlook PST email attachments. Users have not reported any data conflicts or data loss since using the device. Developed by experts with extensive knowledge, it meets all user needs related to extracting Outlook attachments. This utility is easily available for Windows and Mac operating systems
Quick Guide to Extract Outlook Attachments to a Folder
- First, Download and Run the application to extract Outlook attachments from the folder
- Add Outlook files such as PST, OST or BAK files Remove all Outlook files using the Add File or Add Folder option
- Select the appropriate Folder Hierarchy option
- Then click the Extract button to save all Outlook attachments to a folder
- When the extraction process is completed, the files connected to Outlook will be moved to the address
Why Use SysTools Outlook PST File Attachment Extractor
There are many reasons to choose this tool to delete attachments from Outlook. Some of them are as follows;
- Most Accurate Conversion: This tool ensures the most accurate extraction of all files attached from Outlook.
- Quick Conversion: This application are programmed to provide the conversion process. You can quickly delete Outlook links with this tool.
- All Attachments in the Appropriate Folder: This tool saves each email folder attachment in its own folder. For example, Inbox attachments in a document called Inbox.
- Support Multiple Formats: Apart from extracting attachments, this tool can convert Outlook PST files to OLM, MSG, and other formats.
- Unlimited Conversions: This tool can be used indefinitely for unlimited changes.
- Free Demo Download: You can download this tool for free to check its results.
Time to Sum Up
Users have requested that Outlook attachments be extracted into a folder. With this blog, users can easily extract Outlook attachments to a folder by following the above process. Although this guide is free, it has some disadvantages such as long and difficult steps, etc. Therefore, we recommend you to choose the Outlook PST Attachment Extractor tool to easily extract Outlook PST email attachments.
Read More: Delete Duplicate Entries in Outlook Contacts