Was your ad account disabled on Facebook? Well, it might be like a nightmare for you, but you do not need to worry as in this blog we are going to provide you with all the information regarding the same and will also let you know how to reactivate Facebook ads account.
First of all, as users, we must find the main root of the problem because of which you are dealing with these issues. So, let us know what it exactly means when we say that your Facebook ad account has been disabled.
- Your ads will get frozen your campaign will be put on hold until it is retrieved or it is terminated.
- There will be no sales driven from your ads which you have put up.
- Your account will be inactive which means your Facebook account has been restricted from advertising.
- Everyone who was supposed to have access to your business manager will get locked out of the ad account as well.
Why was your Facebook Ad account disabled?
There are certain things that might lead your account to get disabled and you need to find out what policies have you violated regarding Facebook ads.
- If you have spent a lot of money together on your ads then this would be considered as overspending and spamming by Facebook. You must scale your daily budget from 5% to 15%.
- If you are logging into your account from various IP addresses at the same time, then this will be considered suspicious by Facebook so we recommend you to log into your account from one device only.
- If any of the users in your ad account get their account banned then it will surely affect you and you may lose your ads.
- If you are not paying bills on time then also you can face the issue of an ad account disabled Facebook.
- If you are not keeping your Facebook advertisement information confidential then also your account might get disabled.
Ways to recover a disabled Facebook ad account –
- Request a review
- On the alert on Facebook manager click on see details followed by request review on the next page.
- Verify your identity and then wait for 2 or 3 days till your review is considered.
- Contacting Facebook business help center
If your Facebook ad account disabled then you can contact the business help center of Facebook so that they can help you with the same.
Also read: How to Recover Disabled Facebook Account?