QuickBooks gives a built-in pdf printer to save your documents, reports and forms as a pdf report. You may also use a third-party pdf printer including adobe pdf to create pdf documents. Third-party pdf printers will let you select the printer inside the print settings dialog like any other printer. Pdf files benefit from small sizes that may be considered on any computer or device that helps the pdf format. Pdf documents are also helpful for archiving reports, previewing client documents before sending them and sharing in business meetings.
Forms or Reports
- Select the report or form you want to print in QuickBooks.
- Click the “File” menu and “Print” to use a third-party PDF printer. Then, select your PDF printer from the options. Alternatively, select “File” and “Save as PDF” to use the built-in QuickBooks PDF printer.
- Click “Print” or “Save.” Then, select a location on your hard drive to save the PDF file.
- Click the “Customers” menu and “Create Statements.”
- Select a customer from the drop-down list.
- Select “View Selected Customers” and “E-mail.”
- Click “Send Now” or “Send Later” to send a PDF statement to your customer through email.
How to Prepare Financial Statements on QuickBooks Pro
QuickBooks pro allows you to generate financial statements from your business records without you having to do any manual calculations. You can alter file columns and contents to show only the specific information you require. Also, you can customize all your QuickBooks Pro reports in this way. You may additionally create statements for individual customers listing their transactions with your enterprise for the preceding month and their current outstanding balances.
Creating Company Financial Statements
- Click the “Reports” drop-down menu and select “Company & Financial.” Click the report you want to prepare. You’ll find more reports listed under “Accountant & Taxes.”
- Customize the report by filling in the “From” and “To” date fields or choosing an option from the “Dates” drop-down menu.
- Click the “Modify Reports” button. Under the Display tab, click the items you want to include in your statements. A check mark will appear next to each item. Click on items you do not want to include to remove the check marks if those boxes are checked. Adjust any items on the other tabs and click the “OK” button.
- Click the “Print” button. Besides printing, you also have the option to memorize, email, or export the report to a spreadsheet with your selected options.
Creating Customer Statements
- Click the “Customers” menu and then click “Create Statements.”
- Verify the statement date in the Statement Date field and the time period you want the statement to cover in the Statement Period field.
- Choose the customer option you want to print. The options are “All Customers,” “Multiple Customers,” “One Customer,” “Customers of Type” and “Preferred Send Method.”
- Click the “Print” button to print the customer statements. If you want to view the statements first, click the “Preview” button. A Print button will also appear on the Statement Preview window once you’ve verified the statements are accurate.
How to Print Monthly Billing in QuickBooks
Monthly billing statements may be generated in QuickBooks by way of printing from a special register, called the customer register, which tracks all payments out of your main accounts receivable register. The customer register keeps track of all of the transactions and payments on a per-customer basis. Once you have set up the register, you could print statements at the end of the month, allowing your customer to see the monthly account status. Transactions from this register also open in your accounts receivable register. Because of this, you can not enter customer payments into the customer register manually; the payments are recorded automatically in the receive payments window.
- Click the “Customers” menu and select “Create Statements.” If you have more than one Accounts Receivable register, select the account with the customer statement that you want to print. Most companies do not have more than one A/R account.
- Select a suitable template from the “Template” drop-down menu.
- Choose the “Statement Period From” radio button and enter the range of dates to define the time period for the statement.
- Tick a radio button in the Select Customers section. Choose from All Customers, Multiple Customers, One Customer, Customers of Type, or Preferred Send Method. Then, click the “View Selected Customers…” option and customize the selected customers, if necessary.
- Select any custom options for the statement in the Additional Options section. You can choose to show the invoice date, print by billing ZIP code, and provide a due date. In addition, you can choose to not print statements for customers that don’t have a balance, have a balance below a threshold, have no account activity, or customers that are inactive.
- Click the “Assess Finance Charges…” button and enter any additional rates for finance charges based on the amount of time the account has been overdue.
- Click the “Print” button to print your statements.
How to Duplicate a Customer in QuickBooks
QuickBooks point of sale, made by intuit, offers superior accounting solutions to help you control the finances of your business. Individual customer records can incorporate attachments of invoices, personal notes and critical account managing statistics. Duplicating a customer in QuickBooks saves time when you need to create a new account for a customer with comparable characteristics. Your business can save money by avoiding the need for administrators to again and again enter the identical records for similar customer payments. Once duplicated, you can move into the new customer account and personalize the information to your new customer.
- Launch QuickBooks, then choose the customer you want to duplicate from the Customer list.
- Click “Copy Customer” from the customer information list.
- Modify any relevant information in the new customer form that appears to reflect the information for the new customer. Click “Save.”
What Is a Creative Strategy Statement?
A creative strategy declaration, also known as a creative platform or creative brief, outlines the way in which your marketing will appeal to the interests of your target audience. In essence, your statement provides the purpose or guidance for the improvement of an ad campaign. If you use an ad agency, your enterprise facilitates growing the creative strategy so the business enterprise is aware of your intentions while developing ads.
A creative strategy statement is generally one or two sentences. It effectively sets out the purpose of your advertising and marketing campaign. A thorough statement consists of an outline of your target customer and the particular benefits you provide. It solves the query, “why would a particular customer purchase your services or products relative to the ones offered by way of competition?” The declaration is used to create ads that present customer advantages and set up a value proposition for your target audience.
How to Attach Documents to Customers in QuickBooks
QuickBooks provides professional-level bookkeeping for organizations that do not require the assets of a fully staffed accounting department. The streamlined interface lets you track payments, and bills and connect files to clients to assist organize your business. Once you have got connected a document, the document is saved inside the attachment library so that you can without problems extract information and documents associated with particular clients. Attaching documents ensures that you may quickly discover invoices, estimates, wonderful tasks, and other necessary information.
- Launch QuickBooks and click on the “Customer” tab to open the Customer Information window.
- Click on the customer you want to edit. Select the “Attachment” icon from the menu bar. You can choose an option to attach from your computer, scanner, the Doc Center or you can drag the file directly into the Attachment window. Emails and attachments from Outlook can also be dragged into the Attachment window.
- Click “Done” when you are finished attaching documents.