The difference in the pillows is in their makes and the stuff that is put in these pillows. The memory foam pillow has shredded foam in it, and the gel memory foam pillow has gel as its stuffing. Let us take a look at more details about these pillows for a better understanding of the difference.
Sleep is essential for us as it is supposed to make us feel fresh and energetic for the next day. May it be for a hectic day at the office or a day at school or any other kind of work. But if that sleep is altered and disturbed for any reason then you do not feel very good the next day. We tend to feel sleepy and tired the whole day. Moreover, you will find it difficult to focus on things.
The reason behind disturbed sleep can be any like your mattress, noisy environment, or your pillow. Here we are going to focus on the pillow aspect as it is not realized by people. But it is one of the most important factors. People now have become familiar with the importance of having a nice pillow. If you want to try some pillow that can enhance your sleep then you can try the pillows by sleepsia.
Gel Memory Foam Pillow & Memory Foam Pillow
Both these pillows function in a similar manner. The only difference is the thing stuffed inside them to maintain the shape and provide support. The benefits of using these pillows are below:-
Supports Your Head:
The foam and gel-infused in these pillows make sure that they will not only extend the proper needed support to the head and the neck but also adapt to the shape of the individual’s body. These pillows will distribute the weight of the head properly and will prevent the head from sinking fully into the pillow.
The gel will give you the feel of the head being cradled.
Relieves Pressure points:
There are pressure points all over our body like the neck, shoulders, and back. And these memory foam pillows are specially making to support these pressure points. These pillows conform to the shape that of the neck.
Alignment of Spine:
If the neck has proper support and is in proper space, this ensures that the spine is also in good alignment. This will lead to sound sleep and ensure the body has a proper posture.
Good alignment of the body is a prerequisite to a proper snooze.
These memory foam pillows do not let the bacteria grow, which means no molds or dust mites are able to settle on the surface of the pillow. So wheezing and sneezing are lessened, and makes it a great option for people with allergies.
It is all about the posture and these pillows ensure that it is maintained. So you will not have a snoring problem now or you will snore a lot less than you used to. When the air passing through faces some hurdles. It leads to snoring but when the passage is aligned it keeps the airways open through the night.
The gel-infused memory foam has one more benefit that it disperses body heat and you can have a cooler and more comfortable sleep. It will reduce the sweating near the head severely.
The specialty of the gel-infused memory foam pillow is that these are moldable and can be converted into whatever shape you like and the shredded memory foam pillow adapts to the shape of your head and the body.
You might have concerns if you can or cannot wash your pillows? Yes, you can surely wash them, but with some extra care of course! These special pillows need some things to be kept in mind before you wash these pillows.
- Don’t wash directly put these in a washing machine
- Avoid using hot water to wash.
- Place them under tap water or dip them into the water.
- You can use a wet cloth to clean
- These pillows are available with washable covers.
- Keep them under shade before sunlight exposure.
Pillow Cover for Memory Foam Pillows
Since memory foam pillows square measure naturally hypoallergenic, it is sensible to pick a canopy product of hypoallergenic material additionally. However, you furthermore might like one thing that doesn’t irritate your skin or harm your hair. And since memory foam retains body heat, you wish the duvet to be as breathable as attainable.
Such a big amount of criteria nonetheless therefore few materials. However one fits the bill absolutely – a memory foam pillow shielder. The memory foam fabric material is of course hypoallergenic and as soft as skin. Therefore it doesn’t irritate your skin, harm your hair, or cause allergies.
Here square measure the advantages of a pillow cowl created with memory foam fabric:
The Surface is Delicate Very Soft
A silky smooth surface minimizes the friction caused by the fabric. With minimum friction against your skin and hair, you get to enjoy a great beauty sleep. And it’s just not the smoothness of silk that memory foam covers emulate but also its shine that embellishes your bedroom.
While synthetic fibers don’t absorb moisture, cotton irritates the skin. Memory foam fabric, however, absorbs moisture yet doesn’t irritate the skin. So you get the best of both worlds. Moisture absorption is important, as it prevents your pillow from becoming a petri dish for acne-causing bacteria.
Doesn’t Damage the Environment
Climate change is a huge problem, so we all need to do our part. The minimum we can do is use biodegradable material, which doesn’t build up in the environment. Memory foam rayon fabric is one such material that biodegrades naturally. And since it is derived from memory foam, it doesn’t consume a lot of water.
Cervical Pillow Benefits
A cervical pillow for neck pain, shoulder pain, or back pain is helpful in many ways. It provides many benefits to the user. Considering Sleepsia Orthopedic Cervical Pillow, it is important to know that this pillow not only provides support in the pain, but is also breathable, hypoallergenic, and easy to handle. This is all you need to look for in your pillow for neck pain. A pillow must provide the benefits of pain-soaking also and sweat-soaking also! Let us read ahead to find out some benefits of these special pillows.
- Spine Support: A cervical pillow supports the upper part of the spine.
- Eliminates Causes Of Neck Pain: A good orthopedic pillow will help to provide relief in the neck pain caused due to sudden jerks, harsh exercise, bad sleeping posture, or strain.
- Neck Alignment: It helps to keep the neck aligned.
- Improves Sleep Postures: It helps to better the old sleeping posture and lets you develop the habit of a better posture that is less strainful.
- Breathable Sleep: Sleepsia’s cervical pillow not only supports the neck but gives a ventilated, suffocation-free, airy, and breathable sleeping experience.
- Hypoallergenic Support: It is also hypoallergenic to let the allergens stay away from the user while sleeping, to stop additional problems along with the cervical.
Sleepsia provides a gel memory foam pillow for especially better sleep and neck. It’s made to support the neck & shoulder and is better for young and children.
Know About Cervical Back And Side Sleeping!
Sleeping postures matter the most while suffering from cervical. Sleeping on the back and side sleeping makes a difference during this pain. It may help provide relief, to those who sleep on the tummy. Wise words suggest that it is advisable to choose the best cervical pillow for neck pain, which supports the sleeping patterns of different users.
- Sleeping On The Back In Cervical: It is considered an appropriate position for sleeping during neck pains. Sleeping on the back can help maintain the curve. If using a contoured cervical pillow that can be used from two ends, choose the thinner side so that the head isn’t raised much higher.
- Sleeping On The Side In Cervical: One can also sleep sideways during cervical to keep the head appropriate. If sleeping on an orthopedic cervical pillow such as Sleepsia cervical pillow, choose a little higher side. If using other pillows, avoid the ones that make your head so high that it adds to the problems.
- Stomach Sleeping In Cervical: It is not recommended to sleep on the stomach with neck pains. By doing so, the head stays in a particular position for long hours which should be avoided.
- Golden Tip: Try to place a pillow between your knees while sleeping (sideways). This may help the lower back to stay aligned.
Sleepsia Cervical pillow for neck and spine support helps the neck pain sufferers miraculously. It is designed in a certain way to provide relaxation and pain-free sleep to the user so that the user can get up rejuvenated and energetic to tackle the new challenges of life.
Switch to Sleepsia Gel Memory Foam Pillow for a comfortable sleep. And enjoy life with good and peaceful sleep. It provides relief for many types of neck pain and shoulder pain. Therefore get the cervical pillow on amazon and SleepSia.