Wireless thermal validation for standard processes. Kaye ValProbe RT is the successor of the widely recognized Kaye ValProbe, the accepted standard in wireless thermal validation systems for over 18 years.
Kaye ValProbe® RT (Real-Time) is a wireless thermal validation system designed around the specific thermal validation and regulatory needs of the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries.
As the reliability, repeatability and accuracy of real-time wireless technology has continued to evolve, Kaye has utilized the latest advances in RF and battery technology to design the most advanced wireless thermal validation system on the market.
The ValProbe RT wireless thermal validation system is comprised of:
- A wide range of wireless loggers for accurate, in-situ measurements of critical process temperature , pressure, and humidity measurements. (-80C to 140C).
- A Base Station which provides reliable real-time wireless communications and collection of process data from the loggers under the harshest of conditions. Utilization of cutting-edge technologies such as antenna diversity ensure unparalleled signal strength and reliable communications and collection of real-time data.
- A rugged, hardened, Validation Console utilizing Windows 10 LTSC and loaded with ValProbe RT software and a coreload dedicated to Validation only tasks. This provides added security and reliability while also minimizing the software validation efforts. The ValProbe RT software provides an intuitive, easy to use operator interface to perform all your validation tasks; Setups, Qualifications, Logger Verifications, Reporting and Data Storage/ Backup. The software is designed to meet all current regulatory requirements and/or recommendations for 21 CFR Part 11, Data Integrity, and Cyber Security.
The ValProbe RT family of real-time data loggers provide accurate, convenient, and reliable process measurement for a wide range of pharmaceutical, and medical device applications.
The ValProbe RT system combines high accuracy measurements, automated sensor verification, an intuitive metro style user interface, and extensive reporting to simplify the complete validation process.
Take the next step and see how the Kaye ValProbe® RT wireless thermal validation system greatly simplifies monitoring and validation of severe and hard-to-reach environments while also providing validation efficiency and time savings.
- Life data under harsh conditions via RF during validation study
- RF-Range up to 150 meters
- Temperature Range -85 to 400°C
- Up to 100,000 samples per sensor
- Scan rate down to 1 second
- ValProbe system capacity 25 loggers / 50 sensors
- Customer interchangeable batteries
- Accuracy up to 0.1°C
- Unmatched battery life
- Steam Sterilizer
- Dry Heat Sterilizers
- Steam in Place (SIP)
- Water Cascade/Fall Sterilizer
- Stability Chambers
- Freeze Dryer/Lyophilization
|Kaye ValProbe RT Generic Specifications|
|Base Station Dimensions|| 7.6 in x 5.2 in x 2.2 in
190mm x 130 mm x 55 mm
|Logger Dimensions||Hight: 1,9” / Diameter 1,4”
48mm / 36mm
|Logger Material||Stainless Steel 316L and Peek|
|Battery||Field replaceable – 3.6V Lithium|
|Sampling Rate||Starting at 1 sec|
|Data Storage||100.000 Samples
retained in non-volatile memory
|Real-Time Clock Accuracy||< 15sec/day|
|Kaye ValProbe RT Generic Specifications|
|Sensing Element||Precision Platinum RTD|
|Environmental Temperature||-85°C to 140°C|
|Environmental Pressure||0-5bar absolute|
|Environmental Humidity||0-100% condensing|
|Regulatory Compliance||UL and CE|
|Temperature Loggers||Pressure & Temp. Logger|
|Sensor Type||Single Sensor||Single and Dual Sensor||Single, Dual and 5-Channel||Ultra Flat Surface Sensor||Single P/T Sensor|
|Sensor Length||1.5, 3, 6, 9″ inches
38, 76, 152, 229 mm
|12, 24, 36″ inches
305, 610, 915 mm
|Tip Diameter||0.118″; 3mm||0.095″; 2.4mm||0.095″; 2.4mm||32mm diameter||1/4 NPT Connection fitting|
|Measurement Range||-85°C to 140°C||-85°C to 400°C||-85°C to 140°C||-85°C to 140°C||0°C to 140°C / 0-5bar abs.|
|Accuracy||-85°C to 140°C, ±0.1°C||-85°C to 140°C, ±0.1°C
140°C to 400°C ±0.25°C
|-85°C to 140°C, ±0.1°C||-85°C to 140°C, ±0.1°C||0°C to 120°C ±25mb
120°C to 135°C ±10mb
135°C to 140°C ±25mb
0°C to 140°C, ±0.1°C
Kaye launches LabWatch® IoT – An intelligent, cloud based monitoring / alarming system designed to protect critical GxP products and ensure patient safety
Continuous Monitoring in Life Sciences has reached the Cloud, and with the use of Big Data, Kaye now presents user connectivity that surpasses the competition.
Building on the legacy of Kaye’s Labwatch Pro system, LabWatch IoT takes connectivity, security, data access and analysis to a new level.
“Designed specifically for GxP and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance, Kaye LabWatch IoT Cloud allows simplification of the IT infrastructure,” says Kaye’s Product Manager Jon Aldous. “The reduction of system hardware is an enormous cost-saver, and by having all environmental measurements managed in the cloud – unlike self-hosted systems, the clouds’ continual 24/7 remote data access, ensures that monitoring and alarming will never fail.”
With the cloud, Users get instant data access through mobility – alarm message boards, email, SMS and voice services allowing immediate access to real-time data of their critical processes and products. No more interrogation required – the information is all visually presented to the user so they can take immediate actions.
“Facilities can take full advantage of the Artificial Intelligence modules within LabWatch IoT allowing teams to predict environmental or sensor failures” said Aldous – “After learning the heartbeats of individual chambers or freezers, LabWatch IoT can predict faulting items – and therefore save time and money by scheduling required maintenance, and reducing the risk of lost product.”
Using either Kaye’s redundant wired or wireless sensor solutions, or any OPC compliant transmitter, data is sent directly to the GxP Cloud, via secure and encrypted connectivity. Here, the increased flexibility to fully access views, alerts, and reports, from any browser – mobile or fixed, gives the user freedom to truly understand the monitoring conditions of their installation.
This latest release of the LabWatch IoT monitoring system, further compliments the Kaye’s Validation and Cold Chain products, and takes the next step into big data / IOT and its inherent analysis capability.
For information on the product, please visit https://www.kayeinstruments.com/en/labwatch-iot
For more than sixty years, Kaye has been at the forefront of high accuracy process measurement, for applications from thermal process validation and environmental and cold chain monitoring, to sensor calibration. https://www.kayeinstruments.com
Kaye is a subsidiary of Amphenol Corporation.
KayeAlert – Important Announcement Regarding GDPR!
Stay up-to-date with important Kaye News! Sign up to receive KayeAlert Newsletters.
Starting 25th May 2018 the new European GDPR Regulations came into place, unifying the handling of customer and prospect data across the European Economic Area (EEA).
At Kaye, we take your privacy seriously and follow all GDPR regulations and guidelines. What does this mean for you?
It means we will only use your contact information for the purposes of informing you about important and relevant news from Kaye! When you sign up for our newsletter, follow us on LinkedIn, or become a customer, we will not share or sell any of your information with any third-party or partner affiliate.
To continue to work in compliance with the GDPR Regulations, here’s what you can expect from us to ensure we’re keeping your information confidential and only using it for the purposes you’ve intended it for:
- No personal data will be shared with any company or body outside of Kaye
- Only the information provided by the customer will be held in our database
- Kaye will only keep data so long as it’s still relevant for both the customer and Kaye
- At anytime, a customer or individual can unsubscribe from our newsletter and ask that their information be purged from our system
- Kaye will only send individuals communications that pertains to important product updates, news and information, or event updates/invitations.
Click here to know more about wireless thermal validation.