If you want to improve your short-term memory or reduce dementia, practice reversing for a while on a daily basis. Experts say that if you go upside down for a few meters rather than standing or moving forward, it can improve your memory in a very short time. Scientists alternately took five different memory tests and found the short-term memory of reversed ones to be better than the rest. Experts believe that the concept of time and space (time and space) affects the brain and affects our memory.
In addition, there are many dementia prevention exercises and people who exercise regularly are protected from dementia. However, once the disease occurs, then physical exercise does not prove to be successful in reducing the severity of the disease. That is why dementia needs to be understood.
Dementia is a general term for a variety of symptoms caused by diseases that affect the brain. Dementia affects everyone in different ways, but most people suffer from memory loss, loss of judgment and reasoning, and changes in their mood and behavior.
Dementia can affect any person in three ways.
Gradually increasing: As more brain cells are damaged and they become depleted, the symptoms gradually worsen.
Decreased: Brain cells (neurons) become damaged or they become damaged.
Irreversible: Damage caused by excessive dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease, cannot be cured.
What is the difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia?
The word dementia is used to describe a combination of different symptoms. Different forms of dementia can have very different symptoms, including memory loss, anxiety, mood swings, and behavioral changes.
Dementia can be caused by many different diseases, the most common being Alzheimer’s disease. Other illnesses that cause dementia include vascular dementia, levy bodies dementia, and frontotemporal dementia.
Here are some guidelines for caring for dementia patients:
* Make a list of message boards, calendars, and instructions to help the patient remember words and events. Make a list of everyday items and make sure the list is in front of the patient. Encourage the patient to look at the list again and again and ask them to mark the list after completing each activity. A better environment can also help you to decrease stress which is the biggest cause of Marie Antoinette syndrome.
* Keep everyday items in your usual place, where patients can easily find them.
* Better lighting at night, especially to keep the patient well and reduce the risk of falling.
* Provide the patient with as free an environment as possible to maintain respect.
* Make a simple routine for the patient so that he can adapt it regularly and live his life according to a rule.
* Give the patient time when normal social activities change so that he can get used to these changes. Inform the patient before making the change, it will make him feel confident.
* Do not give the patient too many options because it will make him feel confused.
* Encourage the patient to participate in activities that will make them feel mentally and physically healthy, to increase their self-confidence, respect, and for a purpose in life. You can also use sea moss for this.
* Encourage the patient to increase social interaction, such as inviting friends and relatives. However, avoid crowds so that patients do not have difficulty going to Kobe.
* Encourage the patient to take up an old activity that will make them feel better, such as gardening or home renovation. But do not put too much pressure on the patient and if the patient does not agree, do not insist for a few days.
* As the disease progresses, it will become more and more difficult to keep the patient’s body and mind active. In addition, the patient’s habits and preferences may change. That’s why caregivers need to be very careful and attentive.
How to prevent dementia?
There is no scientifically accepted definitive way to protect against dementia, but there are some things you can do to reduce your risk of developing the disease.
* Regularly check your heart health, blood pressure and cholesterol. Follow your doctor’s advice if you are overweight. * If you have diabetes, you must follow the doctor’s instructions. * Do not smoke, eat a balanced diet that includes plenty of fruits and vegetables. * Keep the weight balanced. Walk and be busy and do not sit for long.