What is MD?
(Doctor of Medicine)MD Admission requires an MBBS degree from a recognizable University with a minimum aggregate score of 50%. MD is a popular medical specialization PG course with a duration of 3 years. In this study programme, the entire academics is based on non-surgical study.
What is MS?
MS (Master of Surgery) is totally for those who are interested to get specialization in surgery. However, the course duration is 3 years and it is mandatory that applicants should be an MBBS graduate. At last, NEET PG exam is compulsory to qualify with good marks in order to get admission to desired medical colleges.
MD admission, requires NEET-PG entrance exam. PG medical course after MBBS moves you towards, the specialization in Doctor of medicine and surgery. With required eligibility score in NEET-PG entrance exam, students can enroll in MD and PG diploma courses.
MCC counselling is important for the students to have. As, students should be ready about what subjects they are going to choose for their Post-Graduation.
Eligibility criteria for MD Admission:
- For MD Admission students need to have minimum 50% of score in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Students also must have qualified score in NEET-PG within the academic very in which they are applying in the university.
- MD is conducted for 3 years for any particular specialization.
MD MS, PG degree programs takes student skills ahead. Students can also go for the government hospitals as a doctor or a private health firms. Doctor of Medicine and medical PG admission is one of the most recognized Post Graduation degree that is being pursued after completing MBBS, with the other being MS.
- The candidate must have an MBBS degree from a recognized college.
- The degree must be approved from NMC/ MCI.
- Candidate must have provisional or permanent enrollment certificate.
MD courses have multiple specializations which can be chosen by the candidates. It offers specialization in cardiology, endocrinology, anesthesiology, community medicine, dermatology, general medicine, and ophthalmology.
Eligibility Criteria For MD Counselling
- Candidates need to appear in NEET PG EXAM and qualify for it.
- The candidate must score more or equal to the cut-off which is provided by MCC.
- Percentile cut off for candidates:
- General 50%
- GN-PWD 45%
- SC/ST/ OBC/ PWD 40%
Advantages of MD Admission:
- MD admission increases the chances of getting a perfect job as compared to the graduation degree courses.
- MD course lead students to be at great level consultants or manager in reputed companies and private firms.
- MD admission immense the students with great opportunities.
- Doctor of Medicine allows them to earn an average initial salary of 3 – 6 lakhs, which completely depends on the individual’s field.
MCC counselling (Medical Counselling Committee) students need to register on the official website. Than can choose what type of counselling you want and can understand more about what courses you need to do and pursue for the PG degree.
Even students can also apply for MS Admission after qualifying CSIR/UGC NET exam. Students should be aware about these kind of information that’s why they should have NEET-PG counselling.
Step by Step Process: NEET PG Couselling 2021
As the year has started and a huge number of aspirants appear for NEET PG EXAM to get admission in MD courses in India. But only some of them have the opportunity to choose their favorite college by getting good marks in their entrance examination of NEET. It is a master specialization program offered after qualifying MBBS.
Doctor of Medicine is a well-known course that is applied after medical graduation. It is a postgraduate course that offers medical students to specialize in the medical field. While students appear on the NEET PG exam and then choose the seat according to their preferences. After qualifying for the exam students appear for counseling which guides them and gives a path to take the right decision for their bright future.
What is Doctor Of Medicine?
Doctor of Medicine is a post-graduation course for medical students. It is a 3-year post-graduation degree to which students can apply after completing the MBBS course. Students who qualify NEET PG Exam can only apply for MD admission in India.
Counselling Process of NEET PG
The NEET PG counselling will be held online. So the candidates need to enroll through online registration with all the documents. The following steps you need to follow:
Step 1: Candidates need to register themselves on the official website of MCC.
Step 2: The candidate needs to pay registration fees through net banking, credit card, or debit card.
Step 3: The candidate needs to choose the preferred course and college from the MCC list.
Step 4: Seat allotment to the candidates according to their preferences which they filled in the list and all India rank.
Step 5: The candidate needs to report through the allotted institute with all your certificates which will be mentioned.
NEET Pg exam is the entrance exam to get MD MS Admission in medical colleges of India. PG medical courses after MBBS degree leads students towards the specialization in a particular sector of medicine and surgery. After obtaining a good score in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, students can apply for MD MS admission or Pg diploma courses.
7 Steps to Get MD MS Admission:
1. Fulfill the eligibility Criteria- Applying students must hold a valid MBBS degree. also, he/she must have completed the internship before appearing in the NEET PG Exam.
2. Apply for NEET PG- It is important that you apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. this test is conducted by the National Board of Examination annually.
3. Prepare and appear in the exam- Students have to prepare for the exam as candidates face tough competition for MD MS Admission.
4. Apply for the MCC counselling– Medical Counselling Committee conducts the counselling for 50% of total seats. Students can get admission in central owned medical colleges through all India quota counselling by MCC.
5.State-level counselling- various states organize separate counselling for private or state government-owned medical colleges.
6. Appear at the college with required documents- After counselling, Students have to appear at the college campus with the documents required for Medical PG admission.
7. Attend classes- This is the last step of the MD MS admission process.
MD MS degree immense the students with great opportunities. Medical PG courses allow students to earn an average initial salary of more than 5 lakhs yearly. However, the salary package could be more if you choose a demanding specializations course. Students have options to work in government or private medical colleges or else they can practice self.