QuickBooks is preferred by numerous business organizations for their payroll activities. It plays a vital role in employee payroll management. But, while submitting payroll in QuickBooks, users sometimes get QuickBooks payroll error 557. The error usually encounters in QuickBooks Desktop Payroll due to an inactive payroll subscription. Reactivating the QuickBooks payroll service through a web browser can help resolve the error. Continue reading the blog to learn about root causes and troubleshooting solutions to fix error 557 in QuickBooks payroll.
Why stress yourself so much when you can get help from experts to fix QuickBooks payroll error 557 when QuickBooks experts are there to help you. Simply call us on our toll-free number 1-855-948-3646 and discuss your issue with them.
What are the causes behind QuickBooks error code 557?
Here are some known reasons behind error 557 in QuickBooks:
- The payroll subscription in QuickBooks is expired or inactive.
- The QuickBooks entitlement file is damaged or corrupted.
- Faulty or corrupt update of QuickBooks payroll.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Update Error 12031
Solutions to Troubleshoot error 557 in QuickBooks Payroll
Solution 1. Activate QuickBooks payroll services
- Go to Customer Account Management Portal (CAMPS) and open the Manage your QuickBooks page.
- Choose the QuickBooks product and service and head to the Products & Services section.
- Click the Payroll Subscription tile and check the status of the subscription under the blue toolbar. If it shows Canceled, click the Resubscribe link.
- Check the information in Reactivate Subscription fields. If they are correct, click Save and Continue.
- Next, check the Subscription details and the billing information, then click Reactivate.
Solution 2. Download a QuickBooks update
- If open, close company files, and then quit QuickBooks Desktop.
- Select the Windows Start menu, right-click the QuickBooks icon and choose the Run as administrator option.
- When the No Company Open screen appears, select the Help tab and click Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- Choose the Options menu, then Mark All, and click the Save button.
- Select the Update Now tab, click on the Reset Update checkbox and click Get Updates.
- Complete the update process, open QuickBooks, and install the update.
Solution 3. Download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub to run 3371 Error Fix
- Close company files, quit the QuickBooks Desktop application, and open the setup file of the latest QuickBooks Tool Hub version from Intuit’s website.
- When the download completes, save the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file somewhere you can easily access.
- Open the file from the saved location and follow the instructions given on the screen.
- Click on the agree to the terms and conditions checkbox to finish installing QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Next, open the QuickBooks Tool Hub by double-clicking the icon and go to the Installation Issues tab.
- Click 3371 Error Fix, let it run, and restart QuickBooks.
We are now concluding our blog on QuickBooks payroll error 557. Hopefully, the solutions discussed above will help you eliminate the issue. If it continues, get help from the certified QuickBooks expert’s team by calling us on our toll-free number 1-855-948-3646.
Recommended to read : Error 30 In QuickBooks