Calcium dihydrogen phosphate, an inorganic compound, is a colorless triclinic flake, granular or crystalline powder. Many people are familiar with it, but few people know the function of calcium dihydrogen phosphate . To this end, this paper summarizes the following contents in detail.
The role of calcium dihydrogen phosphate
Calcium dihydrogen phosphate is widely used as feed additives for aquaculture animals and livestock and poultry breeding animals, as leavening agents, dough conditioners, buffers, nutritional supplements, emulsifiers, stabilizers and other quality improvers.
1. It can be used as a leavening agent, dough conditioner, buffer, nutritional supplement, emulsifier, stabilizer and other quality improvers. It can improve the complex metal ions, pH value, and ionic strength of food. It can improve the Adhesion and water holding capacity of food. For flour, cakes, pastries, bakery products, fried foods, biscuits, milk powder, cold drinks, ice cream, etc. my country stipulates that for bread, biscuits and baking powder, the usage amount is 4.0g/kg (calculated as phosphoric acid); solid beverages are 8.0g/kg; wheat flour can be used in moderation according to production needs;
2. Used as analytical reagent;
3. Widely used as feed additives for aquaculture animals and livestock and poultry breeding animals. The addition amount in the feed is generally 1% to 2%.
4. It is used in refractory industry, sewage treatment, etc. as leavening agent and calcium fortifier for food, flavoring agent for wine, fermentation accelerator, etc.
5. Used as analytical reagent and plastic fixative.
6. It is used as a plastic stabilizer and an additive in the production of glass. In the food industry, it is used as a baking powder leavening agent, yeast nutrition, calcium nutritional supplement and bulking agent.
Introduction of feed grade calcium dihydrogen phosphate
The main varieties of feed phosphate are tricalcium phosphate, calcium hydrogen phosphate, and calcium dihydrogen phosphate. These three products account for about 90% of the total feed phosphate, followed by a small amount of disodium hydrogen phosphate, ammonium dihydrogen phosphate, and phosphoric acid. Diammonium hydrogen, urea phosphate, etc. Among feed additives, mineral elements are nutritional additives, and their role is very important.
The content of various elements in the feed will not only affect the utilization rate of the feed, but also cause various nutritional diseases due to the imbalance of their proportions. There are about fifty kinds of useful mineral elements in the body, and more than ten kinds of them are necessary. Among these elements, calcium and phosphorus are necessary and required by animals, and these two elements directly affect the normal growth, development and production levels of livestock, poultry, fish and shrimp.
Therefore, calcium hydrogen phosphate, calcium dihydrogen phosphate and tricalcium phosphate will inevitably become the products in demand in feed additives. They are the main sources of phosphorus and calcium for livestock, poultry, fish and shrimp.