Importing contacts to a particular email client such as Outlook is a so much difficult task. Also, it is necessary for users to have contacts stored in their system or in a particular email client. Yesterday, we received a query from one of our email clients that he has a lot of MSG files from his previous Outlook account stored in his system. And, he wants to import MSG contacts to Outlook without facing any kind of issues or any disruptions.
An MSG file is a single storage file that contacts a piece of single contact information in a single file. If you create a single MSG file only for contacts and there are 100 contacts, then you should also have 100 .msg contacts files. Sometimes, users want to import contacts into multiple versions of Outlook such as Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2013, and other versions.
While working on MSG files, it is difficult for users to view the contacts stored in their MSG files. And, users need to have Outlook installed in their system. So, that’s the main reason, users are facing issues.
No worries, just continue reading this blog till the end, and get the complete solution in detail to easily import bulk contacts from MSG to Outlook.
Direct Manual Solution to Import MSG contacts to Outlook
Here, we are here to discuss 2 different manual solutions to carry out the task.
Method 1: Drag and Drop MSG files into Outlook
- Open MS Outlook in your system.
- Then, create a new folder under the Mail section.
- Give a name to your folder according to your preferences.
- After that, go to the local storage and search for that folder.
- Then, drag and drop all those MSG contacts files into the newly created Outlook Mail folder.
- At last, all messages will be imported to the new folder.
- Now, you can easily open the MSG contact file in Outlook.
Method 2: Copy and Paste MSG contacts into Outlook
- Go to the local store where you have msg files stored in your system.
- Copy all those files.
- You have to open the Outlook application and paste all those files into your existing folder.
Method 3: Effective Solution to Import MSG contacts into Outlook
To clarify, we suggest you use MSG File Converter. The tool is one of the powerful solutions that allows users to batch import MSG contacts files directly into Outlook.
The tool is one of the powerful solutions that allow users to work according to their needs and requirements. It also allows you to import the data into other multiple formats such as converting MSG files to PDF, MSG to HTML, MSG to MBOX, and other multiple formats. However, even the use of highly professional technological algorithms has been done with multiple features inherited in the software.
So, what we need to do, is first we need to convert MSG contacts to PST, and then we need to import those resultant files directly into the Outlook application.
Just Download the MSG to Outlook Converter and starts the import process.
How can I convert MSG contacts files to Outlook?
- Run the mentioned converter.
- Upload the mailbox data.
- Click on the Export option, and choose PST.
- Then, get the resultant files.
Step By Step Guide to Import MSG Contacts into Outlook 2016
- Start the given tool in your existing system(which runs on both Windows and Mac OS systems).
- Add the MSG files on the panel by choosing directly from the system.
- Select the required number of contacts that you want to import.
- Choose Advanced settings and work according to requirements.
- Then, select the Export option as PST from the list of formats.
- Enter the destination location where you want to store your data.
- At the end, once the process completed, you can be able to see the final exported message on the screen.
Hence, now you just need to import those resultant contact files directly into the Outlook application.
Import PST into Outlook
- Open Outlook in your system.
- Go to File >> Open & Export.
- Click on Import / Export and import the file.
- In just a few minutes, you can see your imported file.
Features of MSG to Outlook Converter
- The software provides an easy-to-use flexible GUI to the users that can be easily operated by both technical as well as non-technical users.
- Using Add files or folders option, it is possible for users to load the data.
- Users can view the contacts information in multiple different view modes such as content view, hex view, properties view, NMIME, and others.
- Convert selective contact files directly to PST format as per your requirements.
- Exports the data into 8+ options such as MSG to PDF, MSG to MBOX, EML, HTML, and others.
- Create a UNICODE PST file that can be easily supported by all the versions of Outlook such as Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and others.
Hence, in this write-up, we discussed the entire solution to import MSG contacts into Outlook. Both the manual as well as the professional solution are on the way to work according to them. But it depends on the users in what way they can continue with the solution that matches their requirements. Trust me, it is one of the effective solutions present that works better while comparing to other solutions present on the Internet.