The main attraction is Kazakhstan provides MBBS courses at reasonable and affordable prices which are suitable for students from all countries. Kazakhstan universities offer advanced clinical practice to students so that they can ensure that they have good practical experience before proceeding to professional life. The staff and faculty in the medical colleges are very knowledgeable. Many of the affiliated hospitals are available with various facilities in the approved universities of Kazakhstan. The Kazakhstan universities adopted by the Indian medical council include students from all corners of the world. At least for Indian students, MBBS in Kazakhstan is always valued as a medical course. Kazakhstan’s universities are globally admired for their high level of school education. As the nation continues to maintain the basic standards of medical education, clinical training in Kazakhstan is valuable. For Indian students, there are many places for medical studies in the world, but Kazakhstan offers diversity and opportunities to Indian and international students in different ways. Medical seats in the best universities of Kazakhstan are easier than others. Kazakhstan is the best place for students all over the world to study medical education in any medical university. It’s an opportunity to maximize your success in your medical career. Kazakhstan is the most desired place for medical students as we know it. Even though there are many universities in Kazakhstan, most students choose the best medical university. It is considered to be the oldest medical university in Kazakhstan.
- First, the tuition fee structure is very cheap. The teacher-student ratio of Kazakhstan is the best. The syllabus for MBBS in Kazakhstan has been prepared under the international standard.
- Degrees have been recognized all over the world. Kazakhstan offers a high-quality education at an affordable fee. Medical colleges of Kazakhstan are listed in the world directory.
- After finishing the MBBS course from Kazakhstan medical college, students are eligible to practice in any section of the world. In Kazakhstan all medical colleges use infrastructure and new automation is fully furnished.
- The living expense in Kazakhstan is very low as compared to other nations in Europe. Tuition fees and accommodation fees in medical universities are quite affordable.
- India has been ranked in 50 countries in Kazakhstan for sending a large number of students and has been found in the government of Kazakhstan survey. Government officials have provided the best possible safety and security.
- Every Indian student in Kazakhstan has been one of the mainstream selections for MBBS. Course length is only five years for MBBS and the general expenditure scheme required for the MBBS study in Kazakhstan is comparatively low.
- Kazakhstan’s education is much less expensive than that of the Philippines, Bangladesh, and Ukraine. Students from Rajasthan go from Kazakhstan to MBBS for most of the world.
- Indian students will have to consider the nature of a prescription for study medicine in Kazakhstan. However, Kazakhstan on reasonable fees is for students willing to be acceptable experts in medical science. This is the main reason why every student cannot afford to receive high gifts or education in Indian private medical universities.
- Kazakhstan’s first explanation is affordability. The expense of the MBBS course can be brought more intelligently than in many countries.
- On the occasion that students are an Asian nation, students should not consider this inquiry with the due response, as most of the Asians, feel that the best nation is the President after the MBBS program and it will not be a matter of concern at any point shortly management fund.
- Kazakhstan is well known for transmitting top-class MBBS training in the true sense of money, and students get the best use of their investments. The admission into Kazakhstan is very simple and there is no need to be a complete fulfillment of chaotic customs, unlike many distinct countries.
- It is the dream of many young students who want to do MBBS from reputed universities, Kazakhstan is the best option. The ability to study MBBS in Kazakhstan has made it a boon cake for students all over the world.
- The tuition fee ranges from the US $ 3600 to US $ 5700 every year. The hostel fee is $600 us dollars every year. There have been some references to obtaining or studying MBBS degree from Kazakhstan medical colleges. In Kazakhstan, the level of equated MBBS in Kazakhstan has been regarded as a major portion of MBBS admission in Kazakhstan medical colleges at negligible rates.
Food and Accommodation Cost
It is a famous and demanding course for MBBS students in Kazakhstan. Students who have experience in MBBS study love to dream a lot. Standard hostel room services are available for students studying in Kazakhstan. Every medical university has six to seven hostels for international students in Kazakhstan. Hostel accommodation, food, and laundry facilities are usually preferred by international students to the university hostel located near the institute as it costs less to 7 students travel. Grooming has the facility of the room with a bed, mattress, blanket, bedding, and bedding made of furniture. Students who have experience with MBBS love to dream but the way is not always the same and simple Standard hostel room services are available for students studying in Kazakhstan.
Traveling cost for students is average and not expensive like European countries. Travel cost between Indian to Kazakhstan is approx 30 to 40. For now, the cost of taxi rides in Kazakhstan is far more important than that of public transport.
The Benefits of Doing MBBS in Kazakhstan are –
- Approved by WHO and MCI
Kazakh national medical college, Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, and other colleges of medicine in Kazakhstan are affiliated by the MCI (Medical Council of India) as approved by the UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization). Due to international recognition, it becomes simple for students to get internships or jobs in all the best hospitals around the world
- 5 Year MBBS Course
In Kazakhstan, the period of the MBBS course is only five years, wherein most of the Indian students get attracted to study medicine in Kazakhstan as it saves about 1 year. Several colleges in distinct countries provide MBBS courses for 6 years. In this one year, a student can either work on jobs or participate in learning by practicing doctors under the supervision of doctors in hospitals.
- Availability of MCI Coaching
The MCI (Medical Council of India) coaching is provided to students at the university. Students are given the MCI (Medical Council of India) screening test training so that the MCI (Medical Council of India) test will be easy for students of India to pass the MCI (Medical Council of India) test and they can practice in India at no extra cost.
- World Class Infrastructure
In Kazakhstan, all the campuses are world-class hospitals and new equipment. Like, it would be very useful to study MBBS in Kazakhstan. In most universities in Kazakhstan, the classrooms are fully smart and conditioned as most of the universities in Kazakhstan are of high standards.
- Affordable Learning Cost
Learning MBBS in Kazakhstan is cheaper than in other countries. The average cost of MBBS in Kazakhstan is around the US $ 4,000 per year. The cost of living also falls. We estimate that to pay for living in Kazakhstan, the minimum monthly fee is between US $ 200 and the US $ 300.
- Availability of Indian Food
An Indian canteen is available in most of the medical colleges in Kazakhstan makes it easy for Indian students to adapt to Kazakhstan. In Kazakhstan, there are several Indian food outlets that cater to the demand for Indian food items by Indian students.
- Climatic Condition
When we differentiate the weather of Kazakhstan from India, the climatic conditions of Kazakhstan are quite different. The climate of the country varies depending on the geographical area. The average winter temperature is approximately -20 ° c or (4.0 f), while the temperature remains at 32 °c or 86° Fahrenheit in summer. Each house has a heating facility that allows a person to stay indoors comfortably.
The Two Best Medical Universiti in Kazakhstan are –
- Kazakh National Medical University (KazNMU)
The Kazakh National Medical University (KazNMU) is one of the top medical universities in Kazakhstan. This university was established in the year1930 in the rural area of Almaty city the population of this city is up to 1,000 thousand 5,000,000. The government of Kazakhstan, because of its excellent academic results, has classified the KazNMU (Kazakh National Medical University) as a national university in the year 2001. The Kazakh National Medical University (KazNMU) was launched with a mission to define the model of a competitive and innovation-centric institution to provide highly qualified medical education to students around the world.
- Karaganda State Medical University (KSMU)
The Karaganda State Medical University (KSMU) is one of the best medical universities in the Republic of Kazakhstan. It was established in the year 1950 as per assessment by the national accreditation center; the university has been on 8th of the top 60 universities in the country. This university is considered to be the first medical university in the Republic of Kazakhstan. The Karaganda State Medical University (KSMU) offers multilevel training of graduates as well as postgraduate programs, professionals, and students from all over the world. There is an arrangement for sports activities for the students within the campus of the Karaganda State Medical University (KSMU). The state medical university has its canteen which provides fresh and healthy food. It also organizes university conferences and seminars every year, and invites experts from Israel, India, Poland, leading American and European nations on behalf of the farming community.